SnowFox - ProSlide accessory
ProSlide is one of a kind adjustable weight VR pistol slide. It pushes the boundary further by allowing users to customize their own weight and balance. Similar to V2's trigger systems, it's all about providing choices to the gamers. Every person is made uniquely with their own personal preference, why should they settle for a one size fits all solution?
Using easily accessible coin currency, the ProSlide allows adjustable weight and balance. A fully loaded ProSlide is almost 200% the weight of SnowFox V2, and the heaviest VR pistol in the market.
- One-of-a-kind adjustable weight & balance system (coins not included)
- Full compatibility with SnowFox V1 and V2 pistol grips
- Slide lock feature and matching muzzle color.
- Increased clearance for buttons/analog stick accessibility.
- This is the standalone ProSlide part. (without grip or triggers)
- The ProSlide is symmetrical by design so it works with R hand/L Hand pistol grip.
- Coins are not included (Each ProSlide has a max capacity of 12 US quarters)
International currency versions are available.
- These are produced with hard plastics. However, leaving them out in extreme weather conditions such as intense heat may cause deformation in parts.
- Play responsibly and watch your play surroundings; we are not responsible for potential injuries or property damage should the attachments fly out of your hands during intense sessions.
- These are VR entertainment-based pistols. It is not advisable to perform or utilize in front of law enforcement or the general public without any consent.
I bought the v2 pistols recently and I love them. Perfect feel and fit for the Oculus Touch Controllers. But then...HelloReal releases the ProSlide upgrade and it's the upgrade you didn't know you needed. The ability to add weight to the designs adds to the immersion of your VR experiences. It's like you're holding an actual gun.
Although the color choices are more limited with this series compared to the v2 pistols, Ben was very accomodating to help me customize my new ProSlides so that they matched my existing hand grips. They look terrific! Thanks Ben!