ProGrip 2.0 / Meta Quest 1, 2 & Pro
ProGrip 2.0 features a steel shaft and balanced weight distribution - so each shot feels natural.
You can relax and enjoy each game, confident that your controller's secure - thanks to our unique, self-tensioning fidget lock system.
ProGrip+ with Proweight has 650g total weight with additional mass and realism.
- Self-tensioning fidget lock
- Polished steel core construction for strength & weight with true golf club aesthetics.
- Textured grip for an enhanced feel and low-tension grip while putting.
- Safety lanyard attached
- Full buttons accessibility
PERFECT GAME PAIRINGS:
What's the difference between ProGrip vs. ProSwing?
They're not one better than the other but different in their own ways! The main difference is between the shaft and the grip; ProGrip sports a metal core for stiffer and weighted swing(best for minigolf), while the ProSwing has a composite yet longer shaft for more flex and fast swing speed.
VR Sports Attachment
PROSWING / PROGRIP INSTALLATION
HOW TO TURN ON HELLOREAL PRESET IN FIRST PERSON TENNIS
QUEST PRO COMPATIBILITY
- These are 3D printed hard plastics, leaving them out in extreme weather conditions such as intense heat may cause deformation in parts.
- Play responsibly and watch your play surroundings; we are not responsible for potential injuries or property damage should the attachments fly out of your hands during intense sessions.
- These are VR entertainment-based pistols. It is not advisable to perform or utilize in front of law enforcement or the general public without any consent.
- When traveling, please be sure to store these attachments in luggage to check in. Traveling as a carry-on is not advisable.
I use this playing Walkabout mini and it is spot on and has the feel of a real club. I’m not much of a golf person but I found myself at the Walkabout driving range and really felt like I was driving balls with a real club. Great invention!
I definitely enjoy the product. My first one broke and then I bought two more.
It's a great way to golf
This grip has a nice weight and is very easy to put on and take off the controller.
I tried one of the other locking clubs. The controller fell out on playing Walkabout mini golf 3 times. I was afraid to use it with regular golf. I was skeptical when I opened it. Boy was I surprised. This thing doesn't budge. I use it with Golf + without any concerns.
If you're looking for something a little cheaper and more lightweight than the ProSwing, the ProGrip is a fantastic option! The handle is not as soft and smooth as the ProSwing, but it still has a nice feel. It's also lightweight, so it's great for games like Walkabout Mini Golf, where you're doing mostly small putts and you don't need a lot of force. Unique fidget lock mechanism wraps your controller wrist strap up tight and keeps your controller nice and secure!